When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address.
We collect Personal Information by voluntary submissions from through our website. We also collect Personal Information regarding how you use the Service through cookies, as described more fully below.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk—transmission of data over the internet is not always secure. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
When we have a legal basis for collecting your personal information, we do so from a variety of sources, including without limitation your explicit input and interaction on our web sites, through our advertisements on other web sites, and through third parties that have information about you or about people that exhibit similarities to the data we have collected about you. We may combine your data with anonymized, aggregated data to draw inferences about you or your interests. We use all this data to make our site and our advertising relevant to you.
Business Purpose & Categories of Personal Data
To administer our site, site performance, and internal operations, such as to conduct troubleshooting, testing, and projecting usage volume and impact
(a) Unique personal identifiers, such as online identifiers, usernames, or account names
(b) Email address
(c) Browser or device identifiers
(d) Internet or electronic network activity, such as browsing history, search history, engagement with ads, interaction with web site or mobile app, and email receipt and response
To deliver relevant advertising to you and to measure and optimize the effectiveness of our advertising
(a) Browser or device identifiers
(b) Physical/geolocation or network location information, such as GPS location or Internet Protocol (IP) address
(c) Characteristics of protected classes, such as age and sex
(d) Education (e.g., level of education, IDs, dates, attendance, disciplinary actions, disabilities)
(e) Commercial information, such as records of your purchases or property
(f) Personal interests
(g) Inferences about consumer preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
To keep you informed about products and services similar to the ones you subscribe to – on our site and elsewhere on the internet
(b) Email addresses
(c) Unique personal identifiers, such as online identifiers, usernames, or account names
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
(a) Email addresses
(b) Unique personal identifiers, such as online identifiers, usernames, or account names
(c) Browser or device identifiers
To better understand our members, potential members, and visitors so we can improve our products and services, and better target how we deliver information about those products and services
(a) Unique personal identifiers, such as online identifiers, usernames, or account names
(b) Browser or device identifiers
(c) Physical/geolocation or network location information, such as GPS location or Internet Protocol (IP) address
(d) Characteristics of protected classes, such as age and sex
(e) Education (e.g., level of education, IDs, dates, attendance, disciplinary actions, disabilities)
(f) Commercial information, such as records of your purchases or property
(g) Personal interests
(h) Inferences about consumer preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
In operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, we may share certain information with our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
For example, we may share personal information with the following categories of third parties:
(a) Companies that serve ads, like Facebook
(b) Companies that offer header bidding auctions, like Google
(c) Marketing analytics companies, like Google
(d) Data enrichment firms, like Infogroup
We share personal information with third parties for the following business purposes:
(a) Advertising: To deliver relevant advertising to you and to measure and optimize the effectiveness of our advertising
(b) Marketing: To keep you informed about products and services similar to the ones you subscribe to – on our site and elsewhere on the internet
(c) Research: To better understand our members, potential members, and visitors so we can improve our products and services, and better target how we deliver information about those products and services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Our site places cookies on your device for a variety of purposes. Cookies contain bits of data that websites such as ours place on your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the web more useful by collecting and storing information about your preferences on a particular site and help websites operate more efficiently. Cookies and similar technologies enable you to be remembered when using that computer or device to interact with websites and online services and can be used to manage a range of features and content as well as storing searches and presenting personalized content.
We use our cookies:
(a) With the aim of optimizing our website and improving member experience. Cookies help us estimate our audience size, determine usage patterns and help us better target content and ads based on our users’ interests.
(b) Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
(c) Advertising: cookies used to deliver more relevant advertisements.
(d) Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
California consumers have the right to request information regarding their personal information and certain additional details regarding our information practices. To the extent the CCPA is applicable, California consumers have the right to request deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal information, if applicable. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing a notarized power of attorney evidencing that you have empowered the authorized agent to exercise your CCPA rights on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
• Sharing of information: Residents of California are entitled to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information we share with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this information, or to opt out, please email us at email@example.com.
• Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the sources of collection, the purpose for collecting information, the categories of information we share, and the categories of third parties with whom we share information. You may make a request for such information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you after receiving your request to verify your identity.
• Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you (subject to certain exceptions). Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make this request by emailing email@example.com. We will contact you after receiving your request to verify your identity. If you request to delete your personal information, some of our products and services may no longer be available to you.
• "Do Not Sell:" Pursuant to the CCPA, California consumers have the right to opt out of the "sale" of their personal information (as defined in CCPA). California consumers who wish to opt out of the "sale" of their personal information can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact you after receiving your request to verify your identity.
You can always modify your browser so as not to accept cookies or to notify you when cookies are sent to it. For more information about cookies including removing any or all of your cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
If you are a covered individual under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") you have legal rights in relation to the Personal Information that we hold about you. These rights include:
• Obtaining information regarding the processing of your Personal Information and access to the Personal Information that we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances where we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of Personal Information;
• Requesting that we correct your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• Requesting that we erase your Personal Information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Information but we are legally entitled to retain it;
• Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your Personal Information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
• Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any manifestly unfounded or excessive requests concerning your access to your data and for any additional copies of the Personal Information you request from us. Individuals covered by the GDPR should contact email@example.com. for further information.
The data that we collect from you is transferred to, and will be stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") that is not subject to equivalent Data Protection Law. For our purposes, the information we collect is processed and stored in the US.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA:
(a) In order to store it.
(b) In order to enable us to provide the Service.
(c) Where we are legally required to do so.
(d) In order to facilitate the operation of our group of businesses, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights.
Users Aged 13 or Under
Protecting the safety of children when they use the internet is important to us.
The site is intended for use only by persons who are at least 13 years of age. By using this site, you confirm to us that you meet this requirement. If you are aged 13 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to our website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
If you are under the age of 13 your parent or guardian must consent on your behalf where we ask for consent in relation to the use of your information.